The IFEEL Method
IFEEL Method Qualifications uphold the highest standards in Human Equine Interventions (HEI) and practices, using an evidenced based, systematic methodology that consistently and sustainably evaluates the mental, emotional and physical wellbeing of all horses, clients and practitioners.
These standards are validated through continuous Internal and External Quality Assurance (EQA) checks as we are the only UK HEI organisation that are registered with Horses in Education and Therapy (HETI), National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP) and are Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) under OFQUAL.
IFEEL Method offer the only qualifications training pathway from ‘A’ Level equivalent workshops through to Masters Level equivalent Qualifications, with opportunities to train as faculty and/or work with in the Dare to Live Trust centres that are throughout UK and Europe. All these training pathways and qualifications are part-time allowing for concurrent work life commitments.
All IFEEL Method interventions are evaluated and evidenced using i) validated quantitative data from clinical, wellbeing and psychometric assessments, and ii) qualitative data from rated scale questionnaires and feedback statements. This data is reviewed through service evaluations in partnership with universities to evidence the efficacy of IFEEL Method research outcomes in the field of Human Equine Interventions (HEI) thus ensuring the highest wellbeing standards for all horses, clients and practitioners.
Why Train at IFEEL Qualifications?
IFEEL Method Qualification Accredited Trainings are:
- Established in 2008 as international thought leaders the field of Human Equine Interventions, Trauma Focused Practice and Trauma Informed Organisational Development through rigorous service evaluations and research programmes
- Registered on UK’s Ofqual Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) developed under the Crossfields Institute
- Recognised internationally under the European Qualification Framework (EQF)
- Professionally and academically accredited by National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP) and International Council of Psychotherapists (ICP)
- Registered as a BACP Organisational Member
- Registered as an Institute Member of Horses in Education and Therapy (HETI)
- Learner centred as a maximum of 3:1 student – mentorship, assessor and supervision ratio and small training cohorts
- All IFQ students are automatically eligible for professional membership of the NCP and/or ICP and SAFE Professionals Directory an insurance
- A regulated accredited professional training pathway, ensuring the best opportunities for future employment within the field of Human Behaviour Learning, Change and Development.
“be the change you want to see in the world’