FAQs for workshops
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your session/workshop
- Please switch your mobile phone off during your session or workshop.
- Please wear hard shoes or boots and bring layers and waterproof wear or sun hat, sun glasses and sun cream.
- You may want to bring a journal for making notes, though manuals and all working materials are provided.
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments are available
- Lunch is provided for all workshops and is vegetarian organic or biodynamic where possible.
- Manuals and all working materials are provided.
We recommend that everyone signing onto a course with us reads and fully understands the Terms & Conditions. These can be found in the link below, or can be emailed by request – email@example.com
It is not possible to work with the horses if you have had high quantities of alcohol or caffeine in the last 48 hours and/or you have taken recreational drugs in the last few weeks.
In light of the ‘challenges’ that 2020 has presented us all with, we are proud to now provide a hybrid learning experience. All courses and workshops are now based online and/or on-site. Site locations vary depending on the workshop or course, so please see the calendar for the location. Where a site isn’t listed, please enquire directly with your assigned faculty or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The lists below relate to all on-site training at the Withyham & East Grinstead locations. We will work to provide a list to registered participants at each individual site as needed.
Below is a list of local accommodation providers – we have not personally stayed in any of these places, this list does not constitute recommendation, although places with * next to them have been recommended by people who have stayed there while on one of our workshops. For a price and distance comparison please have a look at this PDF:Accommodation Comp 2018 or see below for more choice.
- *Little Parrock, Sally and Laurie, Hartfield – 01342 823852
- *Travel Lodge, Tunbridge Wells – 08719 846 381
- *Becketts, Cowden – 01342 850 514
- Starborough Manor, Edenbridge – 01732 862 152
- *June Cottage, Deborah and Tim Watts, Forest Row – 01342 823 171
- Gospel Oak B&B, Andrew & Linda Hawker, Coleman’s Hatch, – 01342 823 840
- The Grange, Bunny & James Murray Willis, Hartfield, – 01892 770 259
- Manor Court Farm, Ashurst – 01892 740279
- Brambletye Hotel, Forest Row – 01342 824 144
- Ashdown Park Hotel, Wych Cross – 01342 824 988
- The Roebuck Hotel, Wych Cross – 01342 823 811
- Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Lingfield – 01342 830930
- The Felbridge Hotel & Spa, East Grinstead – 01342 337700
- Salomon’s Estate Hotel, Tunbridge Wells – 01892 515 152
- Little Cansiron Farm Holiday Cottages & Fishing Holidays, Cansiron Lane, Holtye – 01342 850 739
Tourist Information Centres – for other local accommodation enquiries
Tunbridge Wells – 01892 515 675
Local Websites for more options: