FAQs for workshops
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your session/workshop
- Please switch your mobile phone off during your session or workshop.
- Please wear hard shoes or boots and bring layers and waterproof wear or sun hat, sun glasses and sun cream.
- You may want to bring a journal for making notes, though manuals and all working materials are provided.
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments are available
- Lunch is not provided for all workshops. Please refer to your individual Workshop for what is provided.
- Manuals and all working materials are provided.
We recommend that everyone signing onto a course with us reads and fully understands the Terms & Conditions. These can be found in the link below, or can be emailed by request – email@example.com
It is not possible to work with the horses if you have had high quantities of alcohol or caffeine in the last 48 hours and/or you have taken recreational drugs in the last few weeks.
In light of the ‘challenges‘ that 2020/21 have presented us all with, we are proud to now provide a hybrid learning experience. All Courses and Workshops are now based online and/or on-site. Site locations vary depending on the Workshop or Course, so please see the calendar for which weeks happen where.
Workshop & Course Site(s): please note that once your booking is confirmed we will share specific details on how to locate the Farm (this is not the same as the Postal Address). For travel and planning purposes please use East Grinstead as your nearest town.
Any questions please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The lists below relate to all on-site training at the East Grinstead/Sharpthorne locations. We will work to provide a list to registered participants at each individual site as needed.
Below is a list of local accommodation providers – we have not personally stayed in any of these places, this list does not constitute recommendation, although places with * next to them have been recommended by people who have stayed there while on one of our workshops. For a price and distance comparison please have a look at this PDF:Accommodation Comp 2021 or see below for more choice.
- *Little Parrock, Sally and Laurie, Hartfield – 01342 823 852
- *Becketts, Cowden – 01342 850 514
- *June Cottage, Deborah and Tim Watts, Forest Row – 01342 823 171
- Gospel Oak B&B, Andrew & Linda Hawker, Coleman’s Hatch – 01342 823 840
- The Grange, Bunny & James Murray Willis, Hartfield – 01892 770 259
The Stables, Ashurst Wood, near Ashdown Forest through AirBnB
- Brambletye Hotel, Forest Row – 01342 824 144
- Ashdown Park Hotel, Wych Cross – 01342 824 988
- The Roebuck Hotel, Wych Cross – 01342 823 811
- Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Lingfield – 01342 830 930
- The Felbridge Hotel & Spa, East Grinstead – 01342 337 700
- *Travel Lodge, East Grinstead – 08719 846 381
Camping & Glamping
- *Blacklands Farm (Girl Guiding), Sharpthorne (Just a field away from our site) – 01342 810 493
- Plaw Hatch Farm, Sharpthorne – 01342 810 652
- *Enchanted Glade Retreat, West Hoathly (on AirBNB) – 07711 295 425
- Hook Farm, West Hoathly – 01342 811 113
Tourist Information Centres – for other local accommodation enquiries
Local Websites for more options: