HEALTH AND SAFETY NOTICE
IFQ Ltd CV-19 Policy – Updated January 2021
As a social/welfare further education business, IFQ Ltd are able continue our education, training and client services. All IFQ Ltd Faculty, Staff, Students and Clients are required to implement the following guidelines for all training courses/events/private sessions, for themselves and individuals:
Our qualification training courses are now blended learning and working well with great outcome success.
The on-site IFQ Ltd CV-19 Guidance will be as follows:
- We ask all staff, students and clients to complete and confirm clear CV-19 tests before attending any onsite programmes.
- We ask any staff, students or clients who feel unwell to stay at home and not attend any onsite programmes. This also applies if you are worried about possible symptoms of yourself or have been in contact with any individuals that have possible.
- HANDS – Wash often – with soap and water (20 seconds or more) or use alcohol sanitiser if hand washing facilities are not available.
- You and individuals must cover your coughs or sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin. (Catch it, Bin it, Kill it)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- FACE – Wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors).
IFQ Ltd regularly check updates from Government, Public Health England (PHE), Department for Education (DfE) and other sources and update our policies regularly here on site to ensure we are in line with current Government policies.