Live Life – 2 Day Workshop
July 28 @ 9:30 am - July 29 @ 5:00 pm| £780
PLEASE NOTE: Due to requests we are adding this extra Workshop to the Calendar. This will require a minimum of 4 booking to run. Please email email@example.com. to book, or ask further questions.
The fast pace of demands and pressures in our daily life often destabilises the work/life well-being balance. Increasingly, relationships and health are undermined and damaged, we may even lose direction and purpose. The Live Life programme is designed to challenge internal scripts that restrain, limit us and take us off our course. Live Life creates space to re-connect and access the power of living authentically.
‘Most psychologists treat the mind as disembodied, a phenomenon with little or no connection to the physical body. Conversely physicians treat the body with no regard to the mind or the emotions. But the body and mind are not separate and we cannot treat one without the other. Research has shown that the body can and must be healed through the mind and that the mind can and must be healed through the body’ Candace Pert, Neuroscientist.
By attending the Live Life workshop you will receive:
• Clarity on your priorities and values
• Insights to the original purpose of distractions and dysfunction
• Functional behavioural change tools that focus on the ‘now’
• Ignition of vibrant, courageous and compelling energy at will
• Engaged enthusiasm to be realistic about your own needs
• Enhanced communication and relationship skills
• Internal alignment – a sense of health, wealth and happiness
The Live Life Workshop is equally good for those looking for a stand-alone workshop, and for those seeking to complete their Prerequisite Requirement for either of our L5 or L6 courses.