- This event has passed.
IFEEL Taster Day
21st March 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm| £250
IFEEL Taster Day – £250
IFEEL Equine Facilitated Human Development and Psychotraumatology programmes are considered leaders in the field of Equine Facilitated Learning, Therapy, Coaching, Psychotherapy and support for Acute Stress Disorder, Trauma, PTSD and C-PTSD. IFEEL provides accredited and Ofqual regulated training programmes in the field of Equine Facilitated Human Development and Psychotraumatology, as well as a rigorous research programme that evidences efficacy. If you would like to know more about the IFEEL Method, visit our site and meet some of our team, please join us on our Taster Day at a great promotional price offer.
By attending the IFEEL Taster Day you will:
◦ Learn about the unique benefits of the IFEEL Method of Equine Facilitated Human Development and Equine Facilitated Psychotraumatology.
◦ Get clarity on what Equine Facilitated Learning, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy can and cannot do. What is the evidence base in which we can trust?
◦ Be inspired to know how to achieve best practice results in the fast growing field of Equine Facilitated Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy.
◦ Learn what is Relational Horsemanship and why this is a good foundation for best practice in Equine Facilitated Learning, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy
◦ Be introduced to theory and practice regarding the needs of horses in the field of Equine Facilitated Learning, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy evidenced by leading equine behaviourists and ethologists.
◦ Meet the IFEEL herd who are free to roam together on tracked paddocks and live according to their innate needs
◦ Experience your own facilitated experience with the IFEEL herd
◦ Be awarded a CPD certificate with 6 credits.